Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for
the North Harbour community
Firstly, we hope you are all well. With the current conditions in mind, we want to make the business of buying your new home at North Harbour as easy as possible. You can already view sales plans, house and land packages and general information here, on our website, and we're working on having video tours of all our display homes online soon. You can view our walk-through of the popular Hamptons-style Lisbon 31 display home here.
Please note: display homes are currently open by appointment only. To arrange appointments please contact builders directly. More information on each builder can be found here.
If you're keen to find more information about building a home, particularly with interest rates so low, or information on North Harbour in general we have plenty to offer on our website and other channels:
- YouTube: We have over 100 videos online here and will be adding more every week on topics from renting vs buying to investing in property, making a house buying checklist and more.
- Blog: We have almost 200 blogs on our website, all with heaps of information on everything from house and land packages to the First Home Buyers Grant, interior styling and more, and we post new Blogs every week.
- Facebook: All our latest updates will be posted on Facebook, including status updates from our community partners and the latest news from the neighbourhood.
Keeping in Touch
You can also contact us as normal by phone, 07 5433 1111, or email email@example.com. Our office is open 10am-5pm every day until further notice.
Importantly, we are able to work with you through the buying process by phone and electronic document transfer if you prefer.
There are currently a few changes to our lifestyle options:
- Access to the Mountain Bike Trail remains open 7 days from 6am – 7pm
- All five of our parks are open (Village Park, Reflections Park, Riparian Park, Habitat Park & Heritage Park) but please practice social distancing and be aware of the new directives on limited gathering numbers from Government. Also please note that playgrounds and gym equipment in these parks should not be used at present in line with the current Australian Government advice
- North Harbour Cafe is providing takeaway & deliveries
- Bite Markets is currently closed until further notice
- Sunrise Yoga in the Park has gone online! You can now enjoy a free yoga class with Dionne in the comfort of your own surroundings at 8am every Sunday through Zoom until further notice. Please contact Dionne directly via Yogashed@yahoo.com to receive your Zoom link and key
- All parkruns in Australia are currently closed, including parkrun North Harbour until further notice. You can find out the latest parkrun information at parkrun.com.au