Due to Covid restrictions we are restricted in the number of people who can be in the Sales Centre at one time. Visitors must wear masks and socially distance from others by at least 2m at all times.
The Display Village homes may be open but as always, we recommend calling ahead to avoid disappointment as opening hours vary. You can find contact details for all builders in our Display Village here.
With the current conditions in mind, we want to make the business of buying your new home at North Harbour as easy as possible. You can already view sales plans, house and land packages and general information here, on our website, and video tours of all our display homes are online here.
If you're keen to find more information about building a home, particularly with interest rates so low, or information on North Harbour in general we have plenty to offer on our website and other channels:
- YouTube: We have over 100 videos online here and will be adding more every week on topics from renting vs buying to investing in property, making a house buying checklist and more.
- Blog: We have over 200 blogs on our website, all with heaps of information on everything from house and land packages to the First Home Buyers Grant, interior styling and more, and we post new Blogs every week.
- Facebook: All our latest updates will be posted on Facebook, including status updates from our community partners and the latest news from the neighbourhood.
Keeping in Touch
You can also contact us as normal by phone, 07 5433 1111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is open 10am-5pm every day until further notice.
Importantly, we are able to work with you through the buying process by phone and electronic document transfer if you prefer.
There are currently a few changes to our lifestyle options:
- Access to the Mountain Bike Trail remains open 7 days from 6am – 7pm
- All five of our parks are open (Village Park, Reflections Park, Riparian Park, Habitat Park & Heritage Park) but please practice social distancing and be aware of the new directives on limited gathering numbers from Government.