New Opportunity in Burpengary Real Estate, Stage 35 At North Harbour is Now Available for Sale
December 6, 2019
Stage 35, The Palm Release
Stage 35, The Palm Release, is now available for sale at North Harbour and offers a very rare opportunity in Burpengary Real Estate, as this is a chance to buy land in a Cul-De-Sac at North Harbour. Due to Council requirements, Cul-De-Sacs are becoming increasingly scarce in new residential communities and so this stage is expected to sell extremely quickly.
The Palm Release offers a central landscaped cul-de-sac and is located close to our very popular Habitat Park. Habitat Park includes a playground area for children, fitness equipment, wetlands, bird watching seating and two off-leash dog exercise areas with dog play equipment for both small and large dogs.
Available land for sale has lot sizes from 256m2 – 651m2 and we have a variety of land types on offer to suit all types of buyers including first home buyers and retirees looking to downsize and purchase affordable housing in this great lifestyle destination.
- Traditional – minimum size 576sqm with a 18m plus frontage, ideal for growing families
- Courtyard – minimum lot size 448sqm with frontages from 14m to 18m
- Premium Villa – minimum lot size 400sqm, ideal for both first home buyers and downsizers
- Courtyard 25 – minimum lot size 350sqm, excellent for low maintenance living
- Premium Villa 25 – minimum lot size 250sqm, this is our smallest lock up and go offering and is great for first home buyers, and buyers keen on downsizing
This is a great time to buy at North Harbour as we now have five parks open and our Edge Early Learning Childcare Centre is opening at North Harbour in early 2020. The new centre will be located on the corner of Buckley Road and Fraser Drive at the entrance to North Harbour and will provide childcare for children from six weeks to school age. Edge Early Learning is a quality childcare provider and has centres in various locations in Southeast Queensland including West End, Strathpine and Milton.
For those not familiar with North Harbour, we are extremely well located for transport and shopping, with easy access to the Bruce Highway. Morayfield and Burpengary train stations are just 10 minutes away and nearby North Lakes, Burpengary and Morayfield shopping centres, as well as global stores such as TKMaax, Costco and IKEA within easy reach.
North Harbour also offers:
- Fibre optic broadband capable of speeds matching the fastest broadband in Australia
- Reticulated gas to each home
- Five parks completed within 1000 acres of proposed open space
- Café open 7 days a week
- Free weekend fitness activities, parkrun and yoga
To find out more please visit us at the North Harbour Sales & Information Centre and Display Village which is open 7 days a week 10am-5pm on the corner of Buckley Road and Fraser Drive, Burpengary East or visit our website, www.northharbour.com.au.
Weekends at North Harbour
There is plenty to do at North Harbour which is fast becoming one of the must-visit places on the northside of Brisbane.
- Mountain Bike Trail: North Harbour’s new mountain bike trail is a great inclusion in our 1000 acres of open space and parkland and has been designed to suit beginners and families as well as intermediate level riders. Set along 6km of North Harbour’s beautiful scenic river frontage in the Heritage Park area, the track is open 6am-sunset every day. The mountain bike trail parking/ set off point has picnic shelters, water and BBQs and is also located not far from Heritage Park which has toilet facilities and water. North Harbour Mountain Bike Track offers a trail loop almost 6km in length, suitable for beginner off-road riders / families. It has a gentle gradient and generally smooth surface with some obstacles such as roots, logs and rocks. This track is suitable for beginner mountain bikers with basic mountain-bike skills and off-road bikes
- The North Harbour Heritage Park opened in November 2019 and is a community attraction which cost over $3M and has been created in partnership with The Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology. The historical aspects of this Queensland Heritage Registered site have been combined with a vast expanse of parkland including pathways and tracks for use by residents and visitors, allowing everyone to enjoy our slice of Queensland history and the beautiful Caboolture River. The heritage remains have been carefully preserved and will continue to be maintained and available to view and enjoy by the general public in perpetuity. The history of the site is interpreted from a dedicated facility, the Compass Centre, which delivers a ‘mind map’ of the site before it is experienced firsthand. The Compass Centre presents historic photographs, sketched and objects on display which allow visitors to appreciate the stories and significant developments from early European settlement through to the present day.
- Bite Markets at North Harbour is the northside’s premier food destination and is located within the North Harbour community. With over 40 purpose-built containers hosting flavour makers offering cuisine from around the world, it’s the perfect place to eat, drink, enjoy the live entertainment and spend time with friends and family. Located at Exit 150 off the Bruce Highway on Nolan Drive, it is open from 4pm-10pm every Friday and Saturday night. Click here to see Bite TV!
- North Harbour parkrun: 7am, every Saturday you can enjoy a free 5km cross country run/ walk around our riverside Heritage Park, everyone is welcome!
- Sunrise Yoga in the Park: 7am every Sunday (8am in winter) we offer a free yoga class to suit all levels in Reflections Park.
- North Harbour Café is also open every day including Friday Burger Nights and offers a very generous breakfast menu on weekends.
Find North Harbour
North Harbour’s Sales and Information Centre & Display Village is open seven days a week, 10am-5pm (excluding the Christmas and New Year holiday period from 22nd December to 4th January). Located on the corner of Buckley Road and Fraser Drive in Burpengary East, our 31 home Display Village is a great one-stop-shop for house hunters, showcasing brand new designs from 16 of Australia’s best builders. To find out more about our Display Village click here.
To learn more about the opportunities North Harbour offers in Burpengary Real Estate please contact us and to keep up to date with the latest news and info, including our regular events, please sign up for our email updates and find us on Facebook and Instagram (@northharbourliving).