Edge Early Learning Centre
North Harbour’s first childcare centre, Edge Early Learning North Harbour, will open on Monday, March 23rd. Located on the corner of Buckley Road and Fraser Drive at the entrance to North Harbour, the new centre will provide care for up to 120 children aged from 6 weeks to school ages.
Edge Early Learning is a full-service childcare provider, services include:
- Nutritious meals and snacks provided for each child catering to all dietary requirements
- Government Approved Kindergarten Program with the convenience of long day care hours
- Eco Bamboo Disposable Nappies and Eco Bamboo Wet Wipes
- Friendly, caring and highly qualified educators in all rooms
- Bachelor Qualified, Early Childhood Teacher
- School readiness program
- Long day care hours
- Sunsmart centre with sunscreen supplied to all children daily
- Indoor and outdoor educational programs and resources provided in large learning spaces
- Ample on-site parking
- Security PIN access
Edge Early Learning is an extremely high-quality childcare provider and has centres in 14 locations in Southeast Queensland including West End, Strathpine and Milton. Full day childcare for all ages costs $120 per day with all meals and nappies included.
Edge CEO Annie Bryce said: “At Edge Early Learning we strive to be Australia’s best in early childhood education and our philosophy is to provide a supportive and gentle environment in which to learn, give children a strong sense of belonging and community and promote health and well-being.
“We’re looking forward to beginning our partnership with North Harbour and becoming a part of this great new community.”
Safe and Sustainable Local Childcare
The North Harbour centre will be one of the first centres within the Edge network to provide children with eco-friendly nappies and wipes which is part of the company’s move towards sustainability. Made from 100% pure bamboo, these eco-friendly products are completely biodegradable.
Edge Early Learning Chief Executive Officer, Annie Bryce, said the move to switch over to sustainable products is one of the company’s priorities. “We have been planning to switch to more sustainable products for quite some time. These products are completely natural, which is perfect for children with sensitive skin, and they’re also good for the environment.”
As part of the initiative to move toward sustainability, Edge Early Learning has also swapped to plant-based cleaning products and include end-to-end recycling programs in all centres. The team will also be incorporating vegetable gardens, worm farms and compost bins into their educational programs to help teach children about the importance of sustainability.
Centre Tours Available from March 2nd
The new North Harbour centre is currently accepting enrolment enquiries. In the lead up to the open date families are encouraged to submit an enrolment enquiry by registering through My Family Lounge on their website. Visit, www.edgeearlylearning.com.au/north-harbour to submit your enrolment enquiry.
While the outdoor learning spaces are getting their final touches, the Edge Early Learning team would like to invite you for a tour of the centre. This will give you the opportunity to meet some of the team and find out more about the centre. Tours are now available to book online from Monday 2nd March. Due to a high level of interest, group tours will be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30pm – 6:30pm, all other tours will be conducted one on one.
North Harbour Living
North Harbour is a unique residential development in Burpengary East in the northern corridor between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, located along 9km of direct river frontage.
North Harbour boasts amenities which are truly 21st-century with access to the fastest residential broadband connection in Australia and reticulated natural gas to every home. Well situated for easy access to the Bruce Highway, Morayfield and Burpengary train stations are also just 10 minutes away and nearby North Lakes, Burpengary and Morayfield shopping centres, as well as Costco, Bunnings and IKEA are within easy reach.
North Harbour differs from similarly sized southeast Queensland developments in that on completion it will offer a huge 1000 acres of open space and parklands including environmental corridors and river access.
The proposed 1000 acres of open space and parklands include walking and bike tracks, plenty of trees (almost 60,000 have already been planted) and play equipment for young and older kids, BBQs, artworks and picnic areas as well as fitness equipment. North Harbour has five parks open already, plus 6km of riverside mountain bike trails. North Harbour also offers weekly free events which are open to everyone in the community including parkrun and Sunrise Yoga and has a huge open-air dining precinct, Bite Markets at North Harbour, open on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Fibre optic broadband capable of speeds matching the fastest broadband in Australia
- Reticulated gas to each home
- Plenty of space to play with five parks and riverside Mountain Bike Trail
- Free weekly events: North Harbour parkrun & Sunrise Yoga in the Park
- Bite Markets: huge outdoor dining and entertainment precinct with over 40 flavour makers open Friday and Saturday night
- Regular community events including movie nights, fairs & picnics
- Just off the Bruce Highway at exit 146 Uhlmann Road, North Harbour is close to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast with Morayfield and Burpengary train stations just 10 minutes away