North Harbour Parks
With the opening of Habitat Park this week, there are now four North Harbour parks with another due to open later this year!
Habitat Park is a stunning new addition to the North Harbour masterplan and includes two much-anticipated off-leash dog exercise areas with dog play equipment for both small and large dogs, a playground area for children, fitness equipment, wetlands and bird watching seating.
The official opening of Habitat Park is this Sunday, June 23rd, 11am-2pm and will include:
- Demonstrations from our Community Partners, the experts at Caboolture Dog Obedience Club. Club members will also be on hand to offer dog training advice
- Entertainment and live broadcast from 101.5FM
- Zach’s Pet Shop from Bite Markets at North Harbour will be giving away some doggy treat packs
- Demo and fitness tips from North Harbour fitness guru Cam Smith
- The Abbey Museum will be bringing a slice of medieval life to the party and offering a great competition to win tickets to the Abbey Medieval Festival
- Free face painting
- Free BBQ run by our Community Partners, Moreton Bay Lions AFL Club
- Free North Harbour dog leads for doggy attendees
- Free Paw Patrol Jumping Castle and Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Plus, giveaways and prizes
North Harbour’s proposed parks and community facilities cover more than half of the North Harbour site at a total of 1000 acres, an area approximately the size of 600 football fields. Each park in North Harbour has something unique to offer and is designed to connect through bike and walking tracks as part of the North Harbour masterplan. For more information on North Harbour parks please click here.
Land for Sale
Stage 34, The Denham Release, is our latest release at North Harbour offering house hunters a great new opportunity to purchase. The Denham Release is one of the best releases at North Harbour so far, offering both park front land for sale and north facing lots and is our first release to include both detached lots and Terrace Homes. (Our first release of Terrace Homes is now nearly all sold, with only one remaining). Burpengary has been identified as the second-best area for growth in Queensland (after Auchenflower in inner Brisbane).
Stage 34 is located opposite Habitat Park, and is also the closest release to the future Heritage Park which will open in late 2019 offering river access to a beautiful 9km stretch of the Caboolture River.
Non-Terrace land prices in Stage 34 start from $213,250 and land sizes range from 313sqm to 945sqm. As with all our releases, we have a variety of land categories on offer to suit all types of buyers:
- Traditional – minimum size 576sqm with an 18m plus frontage;
- Courtyard – minimum lot size 448sqm with frontages from 14m to 18m;
- Premium Villa – minimum lot size 400sqm;
- Courtyard 25 – minimum lot size 350sqm;
- Premium Villa 25 – minimum lot size 312sqm
House and land packages in this Stage start from a very affordable $413,920 for a Hamptons-style Coral Home. Hamptons style homes can be viewed in our Display Village (read on or click here for more on our House and Land packages) and First Home Buyers also get a great helping hand with the First Home Buyers Grant, currently standing at $15,000. For more information on the First Home Buyers Grant click here.
Find North Harbour
North Harbour’s Sales and Information Centre & Display Village with café and two playgrounds is open seven days a week, 10am-5pm. Located on the corner of Buckley Road and Fraser Drive, Burpengary East, the Display Village showcases 33 brand new Display Homes from 17 of Australia’s best new home builders. To find out more about why North Harbour has the best parks sign up for our email updates and find us on Facebook and Instagram (@northharbourliving).
Weekends at North Harbour
BITE Markets at North Harbour are held every Friday and Saturday night (weather permitting) from 4pm-10pm. With over 40 flavour makers to choose from offering something for everyone, Bite is the perfect destination to catch up with friends and family. Click here to see Bite TV!
Cam’s Bootcamp: If you’d like to come try Cam’s Village Park Bootcamps please contact Cam on 0403 932 060 or visit www.cam-fit.com.
North Harbour parkrun: 7am, every Saturday. Free 5km cross country run / walk around the future Heritage Park, everyone is welcome!
Sunrise Yoga in the Park: 8am every Sunday, free yoga class to suit all levels in Reflections Park. Beginners welcome, for more information please click the link. Reflections Park is also one of the best kid parks in North Harbour for smaller children.
North Harbour Café is open every day including Friday Burger Nights and now delivers in the North Harbour and local areas every Friday night!