McLachlan’s New Homes at North Harbour Mix Hamptons Style with the Best of Southeast Queensland Living
December 27, 2018
McLachlan Homes is a family owned and operated company which opened its first display home in 1997. The team builds in excess of 100 new homes each year in highly sought-after locations across Southeast Queensland and has three stunning designs on display in the North Harbour Display Village.
THE COSTIERO CASA .. Which means coastal home
This light and airy design is Hamptons inspired. A striking façade detailed with fret work to gables, mixture of cladding and render to elevations and picturesque white picket fence which sets the tone of the home. The Costiero sets a pallet of light greys and white trims which is updated with the beautifully stained decking, the modern pop of colour to the front Entrance door and striking stone to the brick pillars.
The light and neutral colour pallet flows throughout the design presenting a modern, crisp and elegant design.
- Generous entry with 450 x 450 gloss tile throughout main floors & separate carpeted lounge room
- 4 Bedroom home – master with Ensuite/ robe and access to under roof alfresco
- Open plan Kitchen, Dining and living spaces with view to the Alfresco embracing Queensland indoor / outdoor lifestyle
- Kitchen is beautifully complimented with Caesar stone tops, pendant lighting and Metro steel blue tile to splashbacks in brickbond, flowing through to laundry and Butler’s pantry (featuring port hole window looking out onto the vertical garden)
- Generous main bathroom with stunning Feature tiling, built in bath, frameless screens and mirrors, Caesar stone top, 400×400 shower niche and smart tile
- Ensuite – dual vanities, Caesar stone top, mix of 300×600 tiles laid horizontally and 200×200 feature tiling to floor
- Beautiful landscaped with water feature, garden seating, stepping stone garden.
THE EVADERE CASA .. Which means to escape
Modern contemporary in design, this façade offers skillion roofing and a number of striking lines and variety of textures, colours and materials. Feature stack stone guides you up to the entry where a peek through the timber pivot door entices you in.
The use of 300 x 600 timber look tiling laid offset lets you know that it’s more than just your average 4 bedroom home. The Master suite offers so much more than your average Main Bedroom, featuring not only a glamorous Ensuite and walk in robe but a parents’ retreat complete with wet bar, open shelving room, for a couch and much more.
Ensuite features full height tiling, 2 shower heads, full length shower niche, separate towel rails, dual vanities, stone tops, smart tiles, separate wc and nook with feature shelving
The main living space is located at the back of the home and offers a contemporary urban flair. Industrial touches, black metal, leather and timber, are complementary to their surroundings with dark cabinetry and light stone benchtops and splash back. The styling dances between light and dark finding a perfect balance between worlds. Open kitchen, dining and living overlook the generous under roof alfresco blurring the lines between spaces.
Kitchen with walk-in-pantry, Stone tops and splashback, large island bench
Tiled Alfresco, very generous for entertaining with built in BBQ and cabinetry, timber shutters, ceiling fan
Main bathroom: built in bath, stone tops, smart tiles, shower niche, feature tiles (laid horizontally), separate wc and powder room sink
THE BELLA CASA .. Which means beautiful home.
This Acreage Display casts an impressive street scope. The Bella Casa lives up to its namesake of beautiful home with complementary stone features, decked courtyards and stepped entry nod to the grandeur within. This home is styled beautifully to suit Queensland’s open plan easy living lifestyle.
A stunning home office offers an optimum space with its own separate external access and decked courtyard. The office can be hidden behind the beautifully stained timber cavity sliders.
Step down into the living spaces which are boosted by the 3000 ceiling height, beautiful timber detailed in the coffered ceilings. The spectacular stone clad dual side gas fireplace can’t help but steal your eye. This contemporary fireplace not only offers beauty, but also has purpose in dividing the living and dining from the more intimate lounge setting.
The Grand Alfresco spans the length of the living spaces again inviting the outdoors in with recessed stacker doors ingeniously designed with no corner posts allowing the magnificent view to remain unobstructed. The beautiful timber detailing to the ceiling flows through both spaces, with stained timber decking, ceiling fans, additional space with outdoor kitchen (with sink and rangehood) all surrounding the contemporary pool (with water feature).
- Kitchen features stone tops – waterfall ends, under mount sink, fish scale splashback, pendant lighting, bulkhead, mixture of laminate and glass overhead cabinetry, two ovens, dishwasher, appliance nook where the kettle and toaster can be hidden away instantly, large butler’s pantry with additional sink, open shelving
- Laundry features generous linen storage, subway tiling, additional island bench cabinetry to assist folding laundry
- Master suite features two separate walk in robes, entrance niche, stunning laser screen room divider from bedroom to Ensuite. Spa retreat styled Ensuite with private patio, freestanding bath, dual vanities, dual shower heads, separate wc and make up bench (including niches).
- All 5 bedrooms have their own courtyard, breezeway joins beds 2 & bed 3.
- 2 Bathrooms, powder room and Ensuite
- Theatre room with elevated platform, 3000 h ceilings, av cupboard, dual 820 doors for acoustic proofing
- Games room
To find out more about new homes by McLachlan at North Harbour visit https://www.northharbour.com.au/display-village/mclachlan-homes/
Like to visit us? North Harbour’s Sales and Information Centre & 33 Home Display Village with café and two playgrounds is open seven days a week, 10am-5pm. Located on the corner of Buckley Road and Fraser Drive, Burpengary East, the Display Village showcases 33 brand new home designs from 17 of Australia’s best builders including McLachlan Homes. North Harbour is taking the new home market by storm, having recently won the UDIA Queensland Award for Best Residential Subdivision and is EnviroDevelopment Accredited.
For more information on house and land packages at North Harbour, please contact us.