North Harbour’s Brand-New Release Offering Affordable Housing is Great News for First Home Buyers!
July 20, 2018
Stage 23, the Noble Release
We’re excited to announce that we will be releasing Stage 23, The Noble Release, this Wednesday 25th July at 10am. Stage 23 is elevated and located near the new Display Village, Sales & Information Centre and café. This is our first release on the eastern side of Buckley Road and marks a major milestone in the development of North Harbour.
Land prices in Stage 23 start from $212,000 with lot sizes ranging from 306sqm – 865sqm and we have a variety of land types on offer to suit all types of buyers from first home buyers to retirees looking to downsize and purchase affordable housing in this great lifestyle destination.
- Traditional – minimum size 576sqm with a 18m plus frontage, ideal for growing families
- Courtyard – minimum lot size 448sqm with frontages from 14m to 18 m.
- Premium Villa – minimum lot size 400sqm, ideal for both first home buyers and downsizers
- Courtyard 25 – minimum lot size 350sqm, excellent for low maintenance living
- Premium Villa 25 – minimum lot size 312sqm, our smallest lock up and go type option, great for first home buyers, and buyers keen on downsizing
House and land packages in this Stage start from a very affordable $399,000 and First Home Buyers also get a great hand onto the property ladder with the First Home Buyers Grant currently standing at $15,000. (For more information on the First Home Buyers Grant click here).
Stage 23 offers excellent lifestyle options – walking distance to our café and The Village Park with free Wi-Fi and excellent play equipment for kids. The Village Park is also home to Cam’s Boot Camp and is a great place to catch up with friends. There are great house and land packages on offer, including house and land packages for first home buyers and downsizers.
For more information on The Noble Release, contact us!
Why Buy in North Harbour?
Our suburb of Burpengary East was previously a very well-kept secret but is now becoming known as one of Southeast Queensland’s best ‘bang for your buck’ suburbs. Not only are homes in North Harbour extremely affordable, quality of life is also cited as a major reason people move here.
A unique residential development, we are located in the northern corridor (between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast), along 9km of the Caboolture River. Our location is excellent for both work and play being 35 minutes from the Sunshine Coast and 45 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
We have a wide selection of new global stores such as IKEA and Costco on our doorstep as well as brand new recreational and lifestyle amenities as well as great job opportunities – the northside has become a very sought-after location. North Harbour boasts top of the range 21st-century amenities with our residents having access to the fastest residential broadband connection in Australia and reticulated natural gas to every home. We’re well located for easy access to the Bruce Highway, Morayfield train station is just 10 minutes away, and Brisbane airport is only 45 minutes away.
North Harbour differs from similarly sized southeast Queensland developments in that on completion we will offer a huge 1000 acres of open space and parklands (even larger than Central Park in New York) including environmental corridors, river access and a unique $3m heritage precinct (currently under construction).
The proposed 1000 acres of open space and parklands include walking and bike tracks, lots of trees (almost 60,000 have already been planted) and plenty of play equipment for young and older kids, BBQs, artworks and picnic areas as well as exercise equipment. North Harbour has two parks open already, another two are planned for 2019 (including a dog park) and we also offer free events which are open to everyone in the community including parkrun (every Saturday) and Sunrise Yoga (every Sunday).
North Harbour Features:
- Variety of housing choices ranging from affordable Premium Villas to larger Traditional lots
- 33 home Display Village with the latest designs from 17 of Australia’s best builders
- Fibre optic broadband capable of speeds matching the fastest broadband in Australia
- Reticulated gas to each home
- Plenty of space to play with two parks already open and another two scheduled to open in 2019
- Free weekly events: North Harbour parkrun (Saturdays) & Sunrise Yoga in the Park (Sundays)
- Regular community events including movie nights, fairs & picnics
- Proposed 1,000 acres of open space and parklands which will include river access
- $3M Heritage Precinct currently under construction
- Just off the Bruce Highway at exit 146 Uhlmann Road, North Harbour is close to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast with Morayfield train station just 10 minutes away
Our Brand-New Sales and Information Centre & 33 Home Display Village are open every day from 10am-5pm including public holidays. For more information on our affordable housing options visit us – the North Harbour Sales & Information Centre is located on the corner of Buckley and Fraser Drive in Burpengary East.
For more information on our available land for sale and house and land packages, please contact us. To keep up to date with the latest news and info including stage releases, sign up for our email and SMS updates and find us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/northharbour/