Builder Focus on Stylemaster, Saying Goodbye to 2017 & Best Places for R&R in Moreton Bay
December 25, 2017
It’s Christmas, and what haven’t we done? Another year older, a new one about to begin…Excuse the bad Christmas song paraphrasing, I’ve caught the Christmas spirit!
As it’s nearly the last blog of the year we’ll be looking back at our extraordinarily busy 2017, but first a builder focus on Stylemaster Homes, one of 14 builders whose work is showcased in our Display Village.
Stylemaster Homes is Queensland’s most awarded Home Builder from 2009 through to 2016. The team has achieved these accolades by focusing on and delivering a range of well-priced, high quality single and double storey ‘homes of style’ to South East Queensland. Stylemaster offers a range of exterior design options (façades), choice of floor plans and vast array of quality inclusions through their Horizon, Luxe and Designer specification options.
As the team says, “We truly take you on a new home journey and are with you every step of the way”. Stylemaster has four designs showcased at North Harbour, The Vogue 218, The Baybreeze 30, The Aurora 31 and The Piazza 42. To find out more about Stylemaster Display Homes at North Harbour visit https://www.northharbour.com.au/display-village/stylemaster-homes, and for Stylemaster’s latest offers visit http://stylemasterhomes.com.au/home-page/
2017 in Review
As expected, this year has been another big one for our development. We’ve;
- completed roadworks at Uhlmann Road to fix the previously unsafe intersection
- started work on our $3M Heritage Precinct
- begun construction on our second display village
- been named a finalist in the UDIA Awards
- held several events – the largest of which was the Spring Fair
- sponsored more community groups, event and clubs
- started North Harbour parkrun
- opened Reflections Park
- organised weekly Sunday Sunrise Yoga in the Park
- built 8 new stages – Stages 9, 10, 11, 13A, 14, 15, 16 and 24 (for the new display village)
- And most importantly, 300 families now call North Harbour home – welcome to all new residents who moved in in 2017.
Thank you to everyone on the North Harbour team, our residents, our community partners, builder partners and all who work with us to ensure our North Harbour neighbourhood is the best in Southeast Queensland. We appreciate your support and look forward to an even better 2018 with you.
After a busy year you might be looking for some ideas of where to relax and unwind in our beautiful Moreton Bay. We’ve tracked down five easily driveable destinations and activities which offer some serious R&R.
- Short break Worldsaway Retreat
This beautiful spot offers both accommodation and camping options on 40 beautiful acres and is located between Ocean View Winery and Glengariff Historic Estate. Stunning views provide instant relaxation and if you need some additional help I suggest a visit to the winery! Bask in some of Australia’s most beautiful nature – guaranteed to make your worldly worries drift away.
- Massage Botanique Skin & Spa
All kinds of massage including hot stone, plus a wide variety of skin treatments are offered at this hidden gem in Burpengary. Relax and unwind in the country spa setting – perfect for saying goodbye to 2017 and hello 2018!
- Picnic Lake Samsonvale
Grab a picnic, book and your favourite companion and head to Lake Samsonvale for some nature R&R. This is a perfect spot to enjoy an easy day out and eat/ read/ snooze in beautiful surroundings.
With separate restaurants for both adult-only dining (Mandy’s) and family friendly (Lakeside), the Mercure offers gourmet dining in a stunning setting with views out to the lake.
- Beach break Bongaree Beach, Bribie Island
No big waves or surfers to knock you over if you venture out for a gentle paddle, plenty of ice cream vendors around, and views out to the glasshouse mountains. Head along the foreshore away from the jetty and you’ll find empty stretches of sand, plenty of picnic tables and heaps of space to relaaaaaax.
- The BBQ and lights at the new Reflections Park are now on – so please feel free to get down for a BBQ over the holidays. Please note the water connection (for the drinking fountain) will not be connected until early 2018 – so please take your own water if you are visiting Reflections Park
- A reminder that parkrun will continue at the usual time of 7am on Saturdays but..
- Sunrise Yoga is taking a break and will return on Sunday January 7th at 7am
- Our office is also closed until Tuesday, January 2nd
- Sadly we’ll also be saying goodbye to our Events & Community Coordinator Linda Upton. We hope you’ll join us in wishing Linda well, she will be sorely missed. If you have any community or events related queries, please contact Michelle McKenna at email@example.com.
We wish you a very Merry Christmas from all at North Harbour! Our Blog will be back next week with fitness New Year’s resolutions from our fitness gurus, builder focus on Bold Properties and what’s coming up for North Harbour in 2018.
The North Harbour Sales & Information Centre is now closed for the holidays and will reopen at 10am on Tuesday January 2nd 2018. To keep up to date with our latest information find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/northharbour/.