To be developed over 15 years, North Harbour will evolve into a complete lifestyle destination. Shops and business services, cafes and restaurants, and parks, recreational spaces and sporting facilities are all planned to be in plentiful supply. In addition, the Caboolture Aquatic Centre is just five minutes away by car, and the Narangba Sporting Complex is only 11 mins away.
With its proposed marina* and nine kilometres of river access, North Harbour will offer an abundance of leisure, relaxation and recreational facilities right on your doorstep. The Uhlmann Road boat ramp is less than 10 minutes by car from North Harbour.
Public transport will be established and integrated with existing rail and bus services, with connections to neighbouring suburbs and schools, and major hubs including the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane CBD and Brisbane international and domestic airports.
Families will be spoilt for choice when it comes to education and care for their children. Established quality primary and secondary schools, as well as early learning centres, including day care and kindergartens are within easy reach of North Harbour.These include:
- Saint Eugene College (7 mins)
- Burpengary State School (8 mins)
- Morayfield State High School (10 mins)
- Morayfield East State School (10 mins)
- Christ the King Catholic Primary School (10 mins)
- Northpine Christian College (11 mins)
- Grace Lutheran College (12 mins)
- St Paul’s Lutheran Primary School (14 mins)
- St Michael’s College Primary School (15 mins)
- Dakabin State High School (14 mins)
- North Lakes State College (14 mins)
- The Lakes College (15 mins)
The quality of the North Harbour development is high. The developers are experienced. The master plan will ensure the creation of a residential community that meets the needs of residents and investors for many years to come.
Great value house and land packages are now available at North Harbour, including house and land packages for first home buyers. Contact the North Harbour sales team or visit the North Harbour display village, which is open seven days a week, 10 am to 5pm.