Social Media Competition Terms & Conditions of Entry
Name of Promotion
Social media competition
North Harbour Holdings Pty Ltd
Address: 44 Brook Street, Burpengary East Qld 4505
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- Entrants must be able to collect their prize directly from the North Harbour Sales and Information Centre by March 28th
- Strictly one entry per person.
- Entries must be completed online. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries not returned by the closing date of 10am Monday 17th March
The competition begins at 10am (AEST) on Thursday 25th February 2021
Entries close at 10am (AEST) Monday March 17th.
Online entries only, through the North Harbour Instagram and Facebook pages
Maximum Number of Entries
One (1) entry per person during the Competition Period
There will be one draw, all entries within the rules have the opportunity to win
The first valid entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the Competition Period will receive 1st prize
Total Prize Pool
$100 Bite Dollars
Notification of Winners
Winner will be notified by 5pm on the day of the draw and name will be posted on Facebook and Instagram
Prize Claim Date and Time
Entrants must be able to collect their prize directly, in person (ID mut be shown) from the North Harbour Sales and Information Centre by March 28th 2021
Prize will only be given to the person named on winning entry. ID and signature will be required.
- Entry is open only to residents of the Relevant State/s who comply with the Entry Restrictions (if any). Directors, officers, management, employees and other staff (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees and other staff) of the Promoter or of its related bodies corporate, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the Entry Method during the Competition Period.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid.
- The draw/s (if applicable) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The prize/s will be awarded to a valid entrant or entrants (as applicable) randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Details.
- The prize/s are specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
- The prize includes vouchers, all vouchers are valid until the voucher expiry date as specified on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher. Vouchers are subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider of the voucher. If the total value of a voucher is not used at the time of redemption, a new voucher may (subject to the conditions stipulated by the provider) be issued for the remaining amount. Any such further voucher is valid for the remainder of the original voucher expiry period. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further vouchers.
- All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this competition (in any form, including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form), become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that it has the right to transfer these things to the Promoter. The Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials.
- Entrants must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this competition or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this competition, or any Challenge involved in this competition, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this competition (including, without limitation, a Challenge forming part of this competition), or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the competition. Entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, are offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or that infringe any third-party rights will be invalid. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner/s will be notified as stated in the Notification of Winners section of the Schedule and their name and state of residence will be published in accordance with the Publication Details. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- If any prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If required by law or any relevant authority, the winner/s will have their name and state of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Publication Details. If a prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner/s will receive a prize, as determined by the Promoter, of equivalent value (as if the original prize had been awarded to that person, less any administrative expenses incurred by the Promoter), subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State/s, if required. If no Unclaimed Prize Draw Date is specified, any unclaimed prize/s will be distributed at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Prizes and participation in this competition are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. Prizes will be provided by the Promoter to the winner/s as stated in the Prize Delivery section of the Schedule.
- The Promoter may require the winner/s to provide identification as requested by the Promoter including (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these terms, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- No prize is transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in the Relevant State/s, if required. Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any prize (the amount of cash being equal to the prize value specified in the Prize Details).
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each Relevant State, if required.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this competition or of these terms, subject to applicable laws and subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each Relevant State, if required.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Each entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to the Promoter for the purposes of the entrant’s participation in this competition has given their implied or express consent for their details to be provided to the Promoter and any of its related bodies corporate and to be contacted by the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate in relation to this competition.
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter and its related bodies corporate hold about them by contacting the Promoter at the address stated in the Schedule.
- Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms, the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Competition, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
- Where the competition is communicated on Facebook and Instagram, entrants and participants in the competition acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.