9. NH may, in its sole discretion, make a cash payment to a NH Referrer and/or Referred Purchaser in lieu of a Visa Card.
10. Any duties, taxes, levies or charges which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Visa Card are the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Visa Card.
11. The Visa Card is subject to these terms and conditions and is not transferable, nor redeemable or exchangeable for monetary payment or a discount or rebate on the purchase price of an Eligible Lot unless agreed to by NH (at its absolute discretion).
12. Each NH Referrer and Referred Purchaser entitled to a Visa Card will be telephoned and asked to provide a home address for the Visa Card to be mailed to by registered post.
13. Visa Cards will be sent to each entitled NH Referrer and Referred Purchaser after the terms and conditions set out herein have been complied with in full.
14. Each NH Referrer and Referred Purchaser agrees that where NH cannot reasonably contact the relevant NH Referrer or Referred Purchaser within 3 months of settlement of the relevant Eligible Lot and the terms and conditions set out herein have been complied with, the relevant Visa Card will be forfeited to NH and the NH Referrer or Referred Purchaser (as applicable) will have no claim or recourse against NH.
15. NH Referrers and Referred Purchasers acknowledge and agree that:
a. any failure to provide NH with written notice specified in clauses 7(a)(ii) and 7(b)(i) before a Referred Purchaser enters into a Contract with NH for an Eligible Lot will make the NH Referrer and Referred Purchaser ineligible for the Promotion;
b. a Visa Card may expire or become void and may not be redeemed if it expires or is defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way; c. neither NH nor its related entities will be liable to reissue or reimburse any NH Referrers or Referred Purchasers for any remaining dollar value on any Visa Card which is so expired, defaced, stolen, damaged, altered or otherwise damaged or tampered with in any way.
16. NH Referrers and Referred Purchasers acknowledge that if they are given a Visa Card in the course of participating in the Promotion, they are bound by all terms and conditions relating to that Visa Card, including cancellations and lost cards and they will not make any consequent claim against or objection to NH.
17. In the event of any dispute as to eligibility to participate in the Promotion or the Visa Card, including a decision by NH to offer the Visa Card to a NH Referrer and/or Referred Purchaser who may not otherwise be eligible for the Promotion, eligibility will be determined by NH and NH’s decision will be final and binding.