McLachlan Homes is a family-owned and run building company which was established in 1997. The team have been proudly a part of the North Harbour community of builders since the first North Harbour Display Village opened in 2016. The highly professional and experienced McLachlan Homes team builds over 100 new homes each year for a variety of land types and customers needs. With two stunning display homes currently on show at Burpengary East, North Harbour. Both homes are open 7 days a week, 10am-5pm.
McLachlan Homes display homes are award-winning and renowned for being high quality, luxury homes that are built around lifestyle. Visit the Bella Casa (Acreage Design) and the Evadere Casa (Small lot Design) at North Harbour Display Village today, and to find out how to buy a display home from McLachlan Homes, click here.
Lot 50, Brook Crescent
5 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage
This design’s name means beautiful home, and boy, does it deliver on that promise! Spanning an impressive streetscape, the Bella Casa’s exterior offers stunning stone features, decked courtyards and a stepped entry through to the splendour within. This luxurious family home really must be seen to be believed and offers:
- Spacious kitchen with a large butler’s pantry including additional sink and open shelving
- Master suite with two separate walk in robes, entrance niche and stunning laser screen room divider from bedroom to ensuite. The master suite also includes spa retreat styled ensuite with private patio, freestanding bath, dual vanities, dual shower heads, separate toilet and make up bench (including niches)
- All five bedrooms have their own courtyard, with a breezeway joining bedrooms two and three
- Two bathrooms, plus powder room
- Theatre room with elevated platform
- Games room and library
- The beautiful and well named ‘Grand Alfresco’ spans the length of the living spaces and includes recessed stacker doors
Lot 49 Brook Crescent
4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage
This design name means “to escape’ which is just what the Evadere offers. Modern contemporary in design, this façade showcases skillion roofing and utilises a variety of textures, colours and materials. The Master suite particularly sets this design apart from similar offerings as it presents so much more than your average bedroom, featuring not only a glamorous ensuite and walk in robe but also a parents’ retreat, complete with wet bar, open shelving, room for a couch and much more.
To find out more about the Evadere Casa click here and to learn more about McLachlan Homes click here. For more information on how to buy a display home from McLachlan Homes, visit the McLachlan Homes website.
To find out more about our available land for sale sign up for our email updates and find us on Facebook and Instagram (@northharbourliving). There’s plenty to do at North Harbour, our development offers:
- Five parks: Including off-leash dog park, fitness equipment, play equipment for younger and older children and riverside Heritage Precinct with picnic facilities and walking trails. These parks form part of our proposed 1,000 acres of open space and parkland
- 6kms of riverside mountain bike track
- Free yoga class every Sunday morning, 7.30am in Heritage Park
- Riverside North Harbour parkrun every Saturday morning at 7am
- Bite Markets at North Harbour: An outdoor dining precinct with over 40 flavour makers, live entertainment, activities for kids and more. Open every Friday and Saturday night, 4pm-10pm
North Harbour is a unique residential development in the northern corridor between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, and boasts amenities which are truly 21st-century with access to the fastest residential broadband connection in Australia and reticulated natural gas to every home. Well located for easy access to the Bruce Highway, Morayfield and Burpengary train stations are just 10 minutes away and nearby North Lakes, Burpengary and Morayfield shopping centres, as well as Costco, Bunnings and IKEA are within easy reach.
North Harbour differs from similarly sized southeast Queensland developments in that on completion it will offer a huge 1000 acres of open space and parklands (even larger than Central Park in New York) including environmental corridors and river access. The proposed 1000 acres of open space and parklands include walking and bike tracks, lots of trees (almost 60,000 have already been planted) and plenty of play equipment for young and older kids, BBQs, artworks and picnic areas as well as exercise equipment.