McLachlan Homes is a family owned and run building company which has operated at North Harbour since the first North Harbour Display Village opened in 2016. The highly professional and experienced McLachlan Homes team builds over 100 new homes each year for a variety of land types and has three stunning designs on display at North Harbour.
Lot 50, Brook Crescent
5 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage
This design’s name means beautiful home, and wow, does it deliver on that promise! Spanning an impressive streetscape, the Bella Casa’s exterior offers stunning stone features, decked courtyards and a stepped entry through to the splendour within. This luxurious family home really must be seen to be believed and offers:
- Spacious kitchen with a large butler’s pantry including additional sink and open shelving
- Master suite with two separate walk in robes, entrance niche and stunning laser screen room divider from bedroom to ensuite. The master suite also includes spa retreat styled ensuite with private patio, freestanding bath, dual vanities, dual shower heads, separate toilet and make up bench (including niches)
- All five bedrooms have their own courtyard, with a breezeway joining bedrooms two and three
- Two bathrooms, plus powder room
- Theatre room with elevated platform
- Games room and library
- The beautiful and well named ‘Grand Alfresco’ spans the length of the living spaces and includes recessed stacker doors
To find out more about the Bella Casa click here.
Lot 48, Brook Crescent
4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage
This home’s light and fresh design was inspired by the East Hamptons look; the design name itself means “coastal home”. The Costiero’s striking façade is detailed with fret work to gables, as well as a mixture of cladding and render. The colour pallet of light greys and white trims is given a modern twist here with the beautifully stained decking, a pop of colour to the front entrance door and brick pillars. The light and neutral colour pallet flows throughout the design presenting a modern, crisp and elegant design. If you’re keen on the Hamptons style, the Costiero is well worth a look.
To find out more about the Costiero Casa click here.
Lot 49 Brook Crescent
4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage
This design name means “to escape’ which is just what the Evadere offers. Modern contemporary in design, this façade showcases skillion roofing and utilises a variety of textures, colours and materials. The Master suite particularly sets this design apart from similar offerings as it presents so much more than your average bedroom, featuring not only a glamorous ensuite and walk in robe but also a parents’ retreat, complete with wet bar, open shelving, room for a couch and much more.
New Homes at North Harbour
If you’re looking for houses for sale near the Sunshine Coast, then a visit to the North Harbour Display Village is a must! North Harbour’s Sales and Information Centre & Display Village with café and two playgrounds is open seven days a week, from 10am to 5pm. We’re located on the corner of Buckley Road and Fraser Drive, Burpengary East, halfway between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast and our Display Village showcases 31 stunning Display Homes from 16 of Australia’s best new home builders including McLachlan Homes. To find out more about our available land for sale sign up for our email updates and find us on Facebook and Instagram (@northharbourliving).
There’s plenty to do at North Harbour, our development offers:
- North Harbour Café: open 7 days a week including evenings (excluding Sunday and Monday evenings) for light meals, snacks and beverages and big breakfasts on weekends
- Five parks: Including off-leash dog park, fitness equipment, play equipment for younger and older children and riverside Heritage Precinct with picnic facilities and walking trails. These parks form part of our proposed 1,000 acres of open space and parkland
- 6kms of riverside mountain bike track
- Free yoga class every Sunday morning, 7am (8am in winter) at Reflections Park
- Riverside North Harbour parkrun every Saturday morning at 7am
- Bite Markets at North Harbour: A new, outdoor dining precinct with over 40 flavour makers, live entertainment, activities for kids and more. Open every Friday and Saturday night, 4pm-10pm