Metricon Homes has three designs showcased at North Harbour. Metricon is consistently voted one of Australia’s best builders and also offers terrace homes at North Harbour. For more information on Metricon at North Harbour, click here.
The Grandview is a large, sweeping home whose name says it all. First impressions offer a dramatic entry hall with a view through to the open plan living area and stunning alfresco which offers a great sense of light and space. This design is architecturally dynamic with clear lines which are complemented by numerous clever details such as wall niches and recessed ceilings.
To experience the Grandview online, click here.
One of Metricon’s most popular designs, the Santorini is a fantastic step up in life. Bold lines, luxurious fixtures and fittings, and a real sense of this being your stunning forever home. If you have ever dreamed of a gleaming kitchen with an oh so convenient butler’s pantry, well, here it is, just waiting for you.
The Santorini at North Harbour features the ever-popular Hamptons inspired, Yale façade and this Hamptons theme has been continued throughout home with its interior. Derived from the affluent classic seaside region of Long Island, Hamptons style creates a relaxed beach-side setting, with the sophisticated beauty and timeless elegance found in a luxurious seaside manor. Influences of 1920’s grace can be appreciated through the use of brass and art deco patterns which co-ordinate harmoniously with crisps white, cool neutral shades, greys and inky blues creating a light and airy colour palette.
To experience the Santorini online, click here.
With three living areas on the ground floor alone, this home has space for everyone all at once. Watch a movie in your own home theatre room, prepare a family feast in the grand designer kitchen, retreat to the private study for some time alone, or chill out upstairs in the huge master suite with his and hers walk-in robe area and luxurious ensuite. With additional leisure space on the first floor, a large family will never feel like they’re living in each other’s pockets in the Savannah.
To experience the Savannah online, click here.
All three display homes are open for you to explore every day from 10am to 5pm. If you would like to learn more about Metricon Homes for sale, click here to arrange your free consultation or call (07) 3151 2964 to reach a New Home Advisor located at the North Harbour Display Village.
North Harbour Living
North Harbour’s Sales and Information Centre and Display Village are open seven days a week, 10am-5pm, located on the corner of Buckley Road and Fraser Drive. To find out more about our land for sale and house and land packages in the Moreton Bay Region, visit our website. We also have a café, Havn, onsite which is open 6am-2pm Monday-Friday and 7am-3pm Saturdays and Sundays.
If you’d like to research all of our Display Village builders and home designs before you visit, we have plenty of information about all the builders at North Harbour including contact details on our website. All of the display homes at North Harbour are included, with walk through online tours and an interactive map of the Display Village. Please click here to visit our Display Village website section which has comprehensive information about all our display homes. We do suggest calling ahead to avoid disappointment if you are keen to visit a particular display, as opening times may vary.
Our 11 Display Village builders are:
- Bold Living, showcasing their designs the Sophia M and Athena 349.
- Burbank Homes has two homes on display at North Harbour, the Phoenix 321 and the Ciera 242.
- Coral Homes has three homes on display, the Hamptons inspired Lisbon 31, the Milan 27 and the Noosa 25 MKII.
- Hallmark Homes also has three home designs showcased with us, the Aspire 291, the Horizon 214 and the Edge 217.
- Homes by CMA has two homes to explore at North Harbour, the Endeavour V4 and the Hamilton V2.
- Metricon Homes has three homes on display in our Display Village, the Santorini 32, the double storey Savannah 40 and the Grandview 33. Metricon also has terrace homes for sale in our north Brisbane location, for more information click here.
- Pantha Homes has one design to view at North Harbour, the Carson 257.
- Oracle Platinum Homes: You can view two Oracle Platinum Homes at North Harbour, the double storey Montauk 317 and the Beach 296.
- Orbit Homes has one design to view, the Chevron 32.
- Stylemaster Homes has three homes to view at North Harbour, the Aurora 36, the double storey WRI 346 and the Maleny 35.
- Stroud Homes has one design showcased with us, the Wildflower 240.
To learn more about North Harbour’s Display Village, click here.
We endeavour to make the business of finding your dream house and land packages in Moreton Bay as easy as possible. You can view latest land releases, house and land packages and general information on our website www.northharbour.com.au, and as mentioned, walk through videos of all display homes at North Harbour are online here. There is even more information about buying a new home at North Harbour through other online channels:
- YouTube Channel: We have over 100 videos online on our North Harbour YouTube Channel
- Blogs: We have over 200 informative blogs on our website
- Facebook: All our latest updates are posted on Facebook, Instagram and Google
You can also contact us by phone, 07 5433 1111, or email . Our office is open 10am-5pm every day. And, if required, we can work through the buying process with you by phone, email and electronic document transfer.